Thursday, February 12, 2009

Still Building

Well I finally had my problem of no disk space on the CDot computers sorted out, so I was able to begin building. Thus far the build hasn't treated me too badly and I've only ran into 1 problem that I haven't yet been able to solve. Luckily for me my classmate Daeson seemed to run into the same problem. Unfortunately his solutions didn't help me out, so I am waiting on irc for some help. The exact error message reads:

rpmbuild: /home/bbarcick/DEV300_m40/solver/300/unxlngx6.pro/lib/libnss3.so: version `NSS_3.10' not found (required by /usr/lib64/librpmio-4.6.so)
dmake: Error code 1, while making '../unxlngx6.pro/bin/noarch/fake-db-1.0-0.noarch.rpm'

ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /home/bbarcick/DEV300_m40/setup_native/scripts
rmdir /tmp/26213
dmake: Error code 1, while making 'build_instsetoo_native'
I guess while I wait I can start my Mac build. Hopefully that goes a little bit better

No comments: